Friday, April 23, 2010

Just a quick funny.....

I just got an email from Dan that said "carson took the tape measure to school today" and burst out laughing. I wish I had an emoticon to post that explains why but for some reason it cracked me up. Why would he need a tape measure you ask? We have no idea! He loads up his school bag every morning with random things. It's not like he plays with them at school but when I pick him up, he tells me exactly what is in the bag and sure enough he is right.

I swear my child is a hoarder and I say that being funny. I mean I know hoarding is not funny, heck my grandmother and aunt were hoarders!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Too funny!!! Kids can be so quirky.

Anni said...

LOL!

Emerick is not a hoarder, he has O.C.D. though, bad!! He will find the tiniest (smaller than a grain of rice) peice of lint, and bring it to me, and is so proud that he is giving it to me!!!! so weird!