Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dear Dan (and Carson)....

Why must you open up new bags of Tostitos when you want a snack? There are perfectly good chips left in the opened bags. Seriously!!!

PROOF


p.s. if you are reading this and aren't Dan, he told me I haven't updated the blog in a while so I just had to publicly out him for this one because I find it funny and annoying too! I was cleaning the pantry after grocery shopping on Sunday and couldn't believe my eyes when I found 8, yes EIGHT opened bags of Tostitos. He had to remind me that some are lime. Ummm ok, and your point issssssss?!!!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

LOL!! My jaw dropped when I saw all those bags!!

mkgraspa said...

OMG! That is hilarious!

Kate said...

LOL!!! My DH does that TOO!!! we don't have room for all those stale chips!

E.M. said...

LOL!! You've been in my pantry too,I see!

Carla said...

This is so funny! I deal with this all the time and it's so annoying! I see your guys love Tostitos!