Saturday, April 10, 2010

Carson is THREE.

Today is Carson's birthday and we had an action packed day and both boys are finally asleep. Carson had all of his friends join him for a party at My Gym and had a blast!

I am exhausted to say the least. I took a ton of pics but wanted to share a few before I go to bed.

This kid is just too much. He loves to play air guitar and pretend he's a rockstar. When we arrived they had music playing and this was him in action....


I am such a mean mommy!! He got stuck in the ball pit (well he thought he was stuck) and I took pics instead of helping him!


Happy birthday to my sweet first born baby boy. We love you very much buddy!!!!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!! Love his shirt, Gina!

Simply Organized - Beth Bracaglia said...

No, you are SO not a mean mommy. He is going to love having that picture someday. I absolutely love his orange t-shirt with the big 3 on it!