Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt.

Happy Easter!

We had so much fun yesterday at an egg hunt. One of Carson's little friends from school lives on a farm nearby and they invited us over for an egg hunt. We missed it last year but another mom told me it is tons of fun but I had no idea really how much fun it was going to be. The home is just amazing. They have acres and acres of land, horses, stables, a gorgeous pool, and even riding areas or whatever you call them where they train horses to jump!

Carson had a blast to say the least. Will even has his own tractor that he rides around and Carson cannot wait to go back for a playdate. He cried so hard when we left. They had about 80 people there I think from all ages. It was hard to take pics since I was carrying Tyler but I tried my best.

Listening to the rules:


And they're off....


Coming back to show me his stash...




Checking out his candy...


Confession - I ate all of his candy!

No comments: