Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our first photo Christmas card.

I have to say that I love love love getting all the photo cards from our friends and family each year and to see how much all the kids have grown. It's what I look forward to come December each day I get the mail! I was so thrilled that we were finally able to send out one of our own. They were mailed out this week and many said they arrived today so now I can post a picture of what it looks like. We hope you enjoyed seeing our baby with his chubby cheeks and ear to ear smile that melts our hearts each and every day.

Happy Holidays!!!


1 comment:

GummyMommy said...

Love the card!!
Carson is gorgeous on all gorgeousness!
I love Carson's dimples.. I never noticed them before.. and I adore that fuzzy spikey hair !!
Hope the Karr clan had an awesome Christmas!!