Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe the year is over already and we are only 3 months away from Carson's first birthday. 2007 was an amazing year for us and I am not too sad about saying goodbye as it will always be remembered as the year we fell in love with our sweet little man! He has brought us so much love and happiness as I have written many times before but each day, each week, and each month just keeps getting better and better.

Last year this time I was so excited that the year was over and I was only 3 short months away from meeting him and this year, I didn't even make it to midnight! My oh my how our lives have changed.

Happy New Year to all of our friends and family and to anyone else that is reading our blog. We hope you all had a safe and happy new year's eve!

1 comment:

GummyMommy said...

Happy new year to all of you too!
This year, your little Carson will turn ONE.!!! pretty soon, you'll have a toddler!! now that's something great to look forward to also!..