Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cuteness.

We recently had a photo shoot done for Carson's fall/holiday/8 month pics and it really didn't go as planned. Why is it that the one day I have plans he decides he isn't going to nap? He was also getting a cold and teething so it was already a recipe for disaster. I was determined to get some cute shots of him in this little Santa outift I bought but clearly Carson had other plans. He was fine for the first part of the session since he was naked and I guess he just felt so liberated.....





But once we changed him into the Santa outfit, things quickly went downhill.....



Until the photographer gave him a candy cane and he was all smiles again....that's my boy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG he is bubbalicious. What an adorable baby!!!
Kristina

GummyMommy said...

I think the "downhill" pics are super cute!!!
Making a baby cry for the Holidays for the sake of a nice memento... priceless!!! We're mean mean parents..!! but oh how fun :)