Friday, December 7, 2007

Carson's First Snow

Yep, that's right there's a first for everything when you have a new baby and you have to document the first time they see, do, and find new things.

Well we had our first snow on Wednesday and it snowed about 2 inches total - not too much but enough for us Marylanders to get excited over! I had to work so I asked Blair to bundle him up and get some pics for me since I knew it would be either melted or too dark by the time I got home. She went out a little early so the snow wasn't completely lying on the grass yet and I don't think Carson really understood why he was outside all bundled up with these wet white things hitting him in the face!
So here he is in his first snow...

1 comment:

Miranda said...

He is adorable!!!!!!!!!!! Priceless pics Gina :)