Thursday, July 5, 2007

Red, White, and Blue!!!


Yesterday was the 4th of the July! The day started out bad when I forgot to turn on the baby monitor in our room and didn't hear Carson wake up. He has been sleeping 11 hours straight so I "think" he was only crying for a few minutes. When he finally saw me appear at his crib he flashed a huge smile so I know I was forgiven! Later in the day we were hanging with the neighbors and were having fun when it was time for C's bedtime bottle. I went to find out where Dan was and accidentally whacked C's head in my rear view mirror. It was terrible!!! I cried, he cried and Dan just stood there not knowing what to do or think! He is ok, no bruises or bumps. Bad bad mommy. Must be more careful. Check out the pic of our cute little firecracker...





1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love the hat!!! I added you to my blog! your nestie friend, Bonnie