Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's been so busy being back at work for the past few weeks but all is going well. Carson is growing so fast and I am still sad I don't get spend all my days with him but we have our special time together every morning and evening where we talk and catch up on our days er well... I talk and catch him up and he just coos and babbles at me!!!

Anyway, we had a photographer come to the house and take some pics before I went back to work and they really show off his fuzz coming in. He lost his dark full head of hair and it's coming in blonde. Who would have guessed I would have a blonde baby!!! We are awaiting the CD but here are a few sneak peek pics from the photographer. The toybox one is my fave. The photos are by MeadowsMoments.


5 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Love, love those pics!

Carla said...

He looks so cute! The pics turned out very nice.

Kristina Young said...

I love them! Update often, I need to see him grow!

Mandy said...

I love these pics! Carson is so adorable.

Hope said...

Great pics! The toy one is so precious!