Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Worst picture taker ever award goes to....

My darling husband. He claims that he 'tries' to take good pics but either he just really sucks or he just doesn't care! I have maybe 5 pics of me with one of the boys in total from the past 2 1/2 years and the reason is because most of them end up needing to be deleted because they are out of focus, too dark, bad angles, you name it.

And the reason I am posting this is because I was downloading pics and came across these....


And you are probably wondering what I am. WTH are they supposed to be?! Knowing my husband like I do my best guess is that he was trying to take a pic of him and Carson and thought the mirror would be a great idea for self portraits!

I really do try to give him the benefit of the doubt but it doesn't matter what the light is like or the event, the pics are just horrible. I asked him to take one of Tyler while he was in my arms at the pumpkin farm and this was the end result. Grainy and out of focus!!


I am not saying I am that great or anything but at least I try!! Honey, I love you to death but you really need to work on your skills!!

2 comments:

anni said...

hmm..we need to get together for some mommy/baby boy photos! hehe.

Cara said...

now that one cracked me up!