Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mommy brain or what?

Not sure if it's the fact that I am now a mom of 2 or just that I am exhausted but I totally forgot to post the news that my maternity leave ended and I am back at work now. I confess that I was practically running out the door on October 5th which was so different from July of 2007 when I went back to work after having Carson and I cried for days that I had to leave him. Gosh, typing that out made me feel so guilty.

I do love my boys to death BUT I also love my paycheck and using my brain in such a different way then making bottles, getting tyler to nap, washing clothes, cleaning the house, playing with trains, begging carson to eat, and all that other stuff I was doing all.day.long!!! I give stay-at-home moms SOOOOO much credit because it is so hard and probably the hardest job in the world. Quite frankly, it's just easier to work. There I said it!

So I am back at work and it's all good. Tyler goes to the same school as Carson and the infant care is top-notch. We LOVE the teachers and feel 100% secure with the care he is receiving. Plus, Carson gets to visit him when he wants and I love hearing him tell me that at the end of the day.

No comments: