Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's not too late for a summer recap is it?!

Yeah yeah yeah it's already the first week of October BUT I have a great excuse to be a slacker since I was on maternity leave and my hands were full (literally) all the time with no time to download pics.

So, I would like to recap our summer of 2009 if you don't mind....we stayed home and didn't go anywhere really but we still had a nice summer.
-Carson got a new tricycle and a helmet too. He got to take his bike to school on Fridays in the summer for "bike day" and ride around the parking lot with his friends.


- Carson and daddy enjoyed MANY trips to Home Depot.
- We hit a local fair on the 4th of July and Carson won his first goldfish.

-Daddy and Carson also enjoyed swimming in the pool while I watched with my big pregnant belly since I wouldn't dare put on a bathing suit!

-Carson washed cars, rode his bike, cleaned the garage, and played lots of t-ball.



- We decorated and got ready for baby Tyler's arrival


- The papi fairy came and took away the papi!!! She left behind lots of new presents too.

-We played with a spray bottle day and and day out and also had to deal with a tantrum when it was empty!


- We welcomed baby tyler into our family

And watched Carson fall in love with his baby brother

-And last but not least I fjnally got a double stroller that met my needs and did a ton of walking and got this baby weight off!! Only a few more lbs to go.
Oh and I realized I had tyler in july and I didn't include any updated pics of him but I am getting there, I promise!!

1 comment:

beth said...

Yay for a great summer!! I've been meaning to do a summer recap too...but just haven't had time. It might be December before it gets done at this rate :)