Monday, July 13, 2009

My last post as a mommy of just one little sweetie.

And I am so full of emotions that I cannot stop the tears. I know that Carson will be an amazing big brother but just the thought of him no longer being my little baby is just making my heart ache. His entire world is about to be turned upside down and I just want him to know how much we love him and know it will all be ok.

It's been an amazing two years and as I watch him grow and change into the sweetest little boy I can't help but smile from ear to ear as I think about what is ahead for us with our family of four.

So tomorrow at 10 am I will be having a C section and we will welcome Tyler into the world.

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Marcia said...

Best of luck with your surgery, Gina!! Congrats on your growing family!!

Sheena said...

Gina, that was soo sweet, it brought tears to my eyes! I am SOOO beyond excited for you, Dan, and big brother Carson! Congrats!

beth said...

Best of luck Gina! Carson will be an amazing big brother and you cannot even imagine how much fun two little boys will be!

Mandy said...

You will be a fantastic mommy to two of the sweetest little boys! Congrats again, and have no fear, Carson will adjust just fine!

cjmason2009 said...

Hi Gina!
I know we have not talked in a bit but i think of your family often and i was thrilled to hear you were having another baby. I can't wait to see pictures of baby Tyler. Good luck! Christy (Goehner)

GummyMommy said...

oh wow!! By now you've been a mommy of 2 for a week already!! Congratulations.. Guess you're busy adjusting to the newborn days again... Hope to see updates soon.... I'm sure Carson will be a fantastic big brother!