Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My first post as a mommy of two little sweeties!

I'm a week late for obvious reasons (ha!) and actually today was my due date but I wanted to write an official "welcome to the world little tyler" post so here it is!

On July 14, 2009 at 10:23 am Tyler Michael was born. He was 7 lbs 8.6 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. His middle name is actually Dan's first name so each boy now has a part of their daddy as middle names. He looks identical to his big brother Carson at this age too, it's actually like looking at the same baby!

We came home a day early from the hospital on Friday because I was feeling good and missing Carson SO much. He has really adjusted nicely to the change and is such a great little helper. He loves to watch Tyler eat and when he is awake he likes to hold his hand as much as possible. He calls him "baby Tyler" which I find so endearing. I hope they develop a strong brotherly bond and grow up to be best buds!

Introducing Tyler.....


All ready in his carseat ready to go home


Day 6


And he does have hair. I just love little newborn hats and have a whole pile of them. He makes the funniest faces!



3 comments:

beth said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Congrats to your family and welcome Tyler!

Sarah said...

Congratulations to you and your family!
He is so beautiful!

cjmason2009 said...

GINA! So beautiful! I am really pleased for you, Dan and Carson!