Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Carson!!!!



I cannot believe it's been a whole year since Carson came into the world and changed our lives forever. It has been truly amazing and I cannot even imagine life without him now. I knew being a parent was going to be life-changing but I never imagined it to touch me the way that it has. I have no words to describe how he makes me feel and I know Dan feels the same way!

Carson came into the world as a sweet little angel and has grown into an adorable, curious, funny, smart, little man. We look forward to toddler-hood and all the challenges and fun times that are ahead.

4 comments:

Andrew & Laura said...

That's adorable! Happy Birthday, Carson!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Carson!
Thanks for the wonderful memories of the past year! Grandmom

Carla said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!! Love the montage Gina, I shed a few tears!

Gummy Mommy said...

awwww. Happy Happy birthday, to Carson and to you and Dan on your first years as parents.. Yes, life truly changes, definetely for the better, and it's amazing how can something so little give us so much joy.. and hope!