Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sooooooooo Big!

How big is Carson? Soooooooooo big!!!!

You know that little game right? Of course you do!!! Well when Carson does it, it is just too darn cute so I had to post the video of him hamming it up. Blair has been doing it with him since he was 3 months old and when Duffy (my mom's BF) came to visit for Christmas and asked him how big he was, much to my surprise he raised up his arms in the air! I had no idea he knew how do do it. He has also learned how to high-five so that's also in the video. Yes, you will be happy to know that we are teaching him the important things in life! We are still working on clapping and waving but right now this will have to do.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carla said...

This has to be the cutest thing! Carson is such a cutie!

Gummy Mommy said...

Little Man SO big.. SO cute!!!
I love his smile.. he's such a happy baby!
ohhh... and the Gumster has the same shirt!! love the Hello/Good Bye!! :)