Friday, August 27, 2010

Tyler - 13 months

Ok so he turned 13 months about 2 weeks ago but who is counting?! I am so busy that I just forget to do things lately and I really need to get better at writing things down. Mommy brain is in full force!

So before I forget I wanted to jot down his new "words" since he really is adding to his vocabulary these days. I believe that if he goes to the same object saying the word, hands you the object saying the word, points to something saying it over and over, or even takes something from one of us saying the word, then he knows what it is and it's a word. Right?!

- has been saying dada and mama for a while but he doesn't say mama TO me (insert tear!) but he does squeal for dada. He hears the garage door opening and he runs for the back door yelling dada dada dada. But I think he calls Carson dada too. Dan thinks maybe he thinks all males are dadas to him!
- as I posted before he says thank you or dadu
- his favorite toys are balls so of course this had to be one of his first ones. He says bah for ball.
- he points to our noses and says nuh nuh nuh
- he says ni ni when it's time to go to bed
- he plays with a lion in his room and has been forever now and I always tell him it's a lion. Well now he points to it and says blabla

Hopefully I get better at updating.

No comments: