Saturday, March 27, 2010

Comments from Carson....

This kid is absolutely hysterical.

Driving to school on Monday he asks me why my truck doesn't have a loud engine like daddy's does and why can't I revvvvvv it up. I tell him that my truck is more luxurious than daddy's, that's why!

His response:

"Well maybe if you take it to the mechanic shop, he can tune it up and it will be LOUD like daddy's truck!"

Surrrrrrrreeee ok then.

Then on the way home on Thursday out of nowhere he says:

"mommy, I love your pretty toes."

Ok so my toes are definitely not pretty since they haven't been pedicured in a good 3 months but I will take it. He just melts me....

2 comments:

The Coles Family said...

Love the you have pretty toes comments. Kids really do so say the darnest things!!!!!

Simply Organized - Beth Bracaglia said...

What a great story! Such personality on that one. Wonder where he gets it from...lol :)