Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter Pro Pics - how could I forget to blog them?!


I guess to answer my own question is that life just gets in the way. Half the time I don't even know what day of the week it is anymore and that's no joke! I love my life and have totally embraced the craziness that it is but I used to be so much sharper. I guess my age has something to do with it too, huh?!

So once again the fabulous Anni took these pics. You all know how high strung I can be sometimes, right? Well Anni is just so calm and easy-going. I had one kid crying every time I dare put him down on the blanket and the other begging for treats after each shot she took or complaining that he didn't want to put his head down on the grass for fear it would mess up his hair! I thought for sure she didn't get anything good until I saw them and was blown away.

Thanks again Anni, you totally rock and I cannot wait for you to do a spring/summer shoot when Carson turns 3 and Tyler turns 1.

You can find more info on Anni at the link above or at www.anniohphotos.com.



2 comments:

Carla said...

Adorable pictures, Gina! I still can't believe how fast Tyler is growing up! Such beautiful children!

anni said...

Gina ~

Thank you so much for your words! You are too sweet. I can't wait for our next photoshoot!

Anni