Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve.

So it's Christmas Eve and we just finished playing Santa - meaning getting the large toys ready to go for Christmas morning. I just told Dan that now I know how my mom did it and how she felt the night before Christmas. Clearly, I am not as organized as my mom was since I just finished baking cookies, a pie, and wrapping gifts. Yes all ON Christmas eve!!!

I am so excited for tomorrow that I probably won't sleep well tonight. Carson didn't feel that great today so we are praying he gets a good night's sleep and is ready for the fun. As I type this I hear him babbling in his crib which means he must be tossing and turning and still not feeling well. Sigh.

Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone an early Merry Christmas. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband and amazing little man and to be surrounded by wonderful family and friends. xoxoxoxo.

p.s if you are wondering where your Christmas card is, I slacked and didn't have time to do them so you will be getting a Happy New Year card this year instead!

No comments: