Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch - Take 1.

We love fall. It was still so warm here up until last week so we waited to go to the pumpkin patch until the air was a bit more crisp since it really doesn't feel like fall until you can wear a jacket. So 2 weekends ago we went to Weber Farm and the boys has a BLAST. Yes I said boys, Dan and Carson were having so much fun while I played paparazzi. I kept trying to get pics of Carson alone but you will notice Dan is in almost every single one. (honey I love you but do you now see why I wanted you to move?!!!)
So here is Carson enjoying the mini tractors...

Playing in the corn maze or shall I say hay maze....

Running through the mini mazee with daddy in tow...


On a hayride...


This is what you get when Dan has the camera....nice picture, right?!

I was actually kind of disappointed since there wasn't a real pumpkin patch at this farm so I had to go to the one we went to last year. Pics coming soon!

No comments: