Monday, May 19, 2008

Question of the day.

Well maybe questions (plural) of the day.

Why does Carson still make me hold his bottle for him? If I don't, he won't drink. He is way too busy to have time to drink his milk.

And speaking of bottles, why does he not "get" the concept of a sippy cup? Seriously he will play with them, remove them all from the kitchen drawer, carry them around in his bucket, but once I put any form of liquid in them he squeals and screams and throws them.

Why me?

Our pediatrician wants him off bottles now but I don't see an end in sight. Kindergarten here we come with our bottles in tow!

So if any of you mamas out there want to help me, please do!

3 comments:

Gummy Mommy said...

Aw Gina.. would you feel better if I told you that Gummy, at 19 months, still WON'T hold his own bottle and refuses to drink milk from a sippy.. STILL.. Not a single day comes by without me trying, but my little guy is one stubborn child.. and he always wins..
--sigh--

Kate said...

::WAVING:: Still holding the bottle for my 1 year old too!!

Franz-tastic said...

Oh my goodness, Jaeger hates the sippy and makes us hold the bottle too! Ok, so he is younger than Carson or Gummy but...

I have been trying to teach him how to use the cup for months. No go. He use to like drinking out of a frozen pint glass when he was first teething but now he just blows bubbles in the water.

Crazy boys! Maybe girls are smarter. :-p